Vinyl siding is an increasingly popular choice for homeowners looking to update their home’s exterior. If you have an average-looking home, you can transform it into something beautiful when you invest in vinyl siding. Vinyl siding has numerous benefits, from aesthetic appeal to lower energy bills due to better insulation.
Here are five reasons to choose vinyl siding for your home:
- Affordability. For budget-conscious property owners, vinyl siding is one of the best options.
- Low maintenance requirements. Unlikeother siding materials, vinyl siding does not require painting or staining. Just keep it clean with soap, water, and an occasional power wash. It will offer exceptional longevity without any special care.
- Durability. Vinyl siding is made from polyvinyl chloride or PVC and designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. Having durable siding is vital, since your house exterior is exposed to the mercy of insects, mold, mildew, and the harsh elements of nature. Vinyl siding typically lasts from 20-40 years.
- Energy efficiency. Vinyl siding deflects the sun’s heat in summer, blocks cold winter winds, and helps maintain the peak levels of efficiency.
- Value and curbside appeal. Vinyl siding comes in different styles, textures, and colors, giving you several options to enhance the look of your house. Aside from improving curbside appeal, vinyl siding also adds value so you can recoup your investment when you sell your home.
Vinyl siding is an ideal, affordable and customizable solution that will outlast many other exterior materials available today. Our team at G&S Contracting, Inc. is ready to install vinyl siding on your home exterior that you’ll love! Contact us for a quote.